Can I bulk apply contact details like ask amount, ask notes, and contact codes from a calltime list?
From a calltime list, users can save time updating details one by one and instead update multiple records at once. You can update two or more records and bulk update contact information, record interactions with donors, as well as manage progress right from your calltime list in list view from the desktop.
To edit contact details that live on a donor's contact profile including Ask Amount, Ask Notes, and Contact Codes, Notes and Timezones from a calltime list, follow the steps below.
- From the calltime list, select one or multiple checkboxes to the left of each contact record you wish to update.
- You can also select all by choosing the topmost checkbox.
2. Select the Actions dropdown
3. From the dropdown, select Ask Amount, Ask Notes, or Apply Contact Codes
For Ask Amount:
- An ‘Edit Ask Amount’ slide-out will appear on the right-hand side of your browser. To update the ask amount for the contacts you have selected, enter the new ask amount you wish to apply and select the Update Ask Amount button at the bottom. If any of the contacts already have an ask amount set, it will be updated to the value entered(or set as blank if no value is entered).
For Ask Notes or Notes:
Ask Notes are relevant to your Ask amount ($) and Notes pertain to the actual donor themself (about them)
- An ‘Ask Notes’ or 'Notes' slide-out will appear on the right-hand side of your browser. To update the ask notes for the contacts you have selected, first use the dropdown to select your preferred action: ‘Append’, ‘Prepend’, or ‘Replace’
- Append will add your new notes to the end of the existing note
- Prepend will add your new notes to the beginning of the existing note
- Replace will delete your existing note and update with the new ask note
- Enter your new ask notes or notes on the blank line and select Append/Prepend/Replace Ask Notes or Notes
For Contact Codes:
- An ‘Edit Contact Codes’ slide-out will appear on the right-hand side of your browser. To edit codes for the contacts you have selected, first use the dropdown to select your preferred action: ‘Add’, ‘Remove’, ‘Replace’
- Add will add the contact code you wish to apply to the contacts’ existing contact codes (You can also create a new contact code at this step)
- Remove will de-tag an existing contact code
- Replace will take the contact code(s) you enter here and remove all existing contact codes for the contacts you have selected (Note: This is irreversible and there are no logs of past contact codes for contacts)
- Enter the contact code(s) you wish to update and select Add/Remove/Replace Contact Codes