How do I bulk source code my ActBlue contributions?
To bulk source code your ActBlue contributions you have two options.
- You can export a report from ActBlue including the LineItem ID, source code that file, save it and bulk import it into your CRM platform as a contributions file- instructions on this process are found in the second half of this article
- If you assign source codes by ActBlue form name, you can bulk apply source codes to your ActBlue contributions by filtering by external form name and bulk applying the source code
This article will focus on option 2.
- Select the Contributions tab and select Apply Filter. Select External Form.
- Enter the exact name of the Act Blue form into the External Form is: field or part of the form name into the External Form contains: field.
- Select the top checkbox on the left-hand side of the screen. Select the Actions dropdown. Select all contributions if you want to source code more than just the 1st page of contributions. Select Source Code.
- Use the dropdown menu to select from the available existing source code options or create a new source code and select Update Source Code. If you have chosen to source code thousands of contributions at once be sure to give the platform a few minutes to complete source coding.