How do I add, remove, or edit a user?
Only Admin users of your platform can add or remove users and change a user's level of access. If you are a Finance level user contact any Admin user in your account to make those adjustments. If you have no Admins in your account, please have your Finance Director or higher level team member reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of users they wish to convert to Admins.
To add a New User:
1. To add a new user select your name in the top right-hand corner and select Manage Team.
2. Select the Invite Team Member button
3. Input the user's email address (this will be the email they sign in with but they can always swap this email later following these instructions). Select the appropriate role for the user based on the descriptions listed. Please note that Admins have the power to initiate refunds which cannot be reversed.
4. If desired, customize an invite message that the donor will see when they get their invitation to join your platform. You can also preset the user's email notifications, they can always adjust these later in their settings. Lastly, select the Invite Team Member button. If the user does not see the email in their inbox please have them check their spam box.
To Remove a User:
1. To remove a user select your name in the top right-hand corner and select Manage Team.
2. Select the ... on the far right of the user you wish to remove and select Remove.
3. You can restore removed users at any time by selecting your Removed tab, selecting ... on the far right of the user you wish to restore, and select Restore.
To Change a user's access level or notification settings:
1. To change a user's access level or notification settings, select your name in the top right-hand corner and select Manage Team.
2. Select the ... to the far right of the user you wish to edit and select Edit.
3. Update the user's role from the dropdown or edit their notification settings by toggling on the individual notifications. Select Update Team Member.