How do I setup 2FA on my account?
As an added security measure and recommended by Team Numero, you can enable two-factor authentication (2FA) on your account. 2FA is set up per user, not per platform and can be set up following the instructions below.
1. Select your name in the top right corner of your platform.
2. Select the Settings option.
3. Select the Security tab.
4. Enter your mobile phone number into the US Cell Phone field of the Two-Factor Authentication section.
5. Download an Authenticator app of your choosing (we like Authy). Select generate 2FA code.
6. Scan the QR Code with your authenticator app.
7. When complete, moving forward you'll sign into your account using your email and password and then a code will be sent to your authenticator app which you can enter into the 2FA field provided.