Top 3 Recommended Exports
- Dropping a lot of voicemails? If more than 50% of your call results are ‘Left Voicemail’, you may want to consider a tool like voicemail drops that will help you save 30 seconds per call by dropping a pre-recorded voicemail to your donor. Learn More about VM Drops here.
- Secure that connection: Check your connection rate by measuring up your ‘Spoke’ result to the total calls made that day. Whether you’re speaking with 3 donors per hour or 20, knowing that information can help you decide which tools (like voicemail drops) or templates you need so that you can combat low connection rates.
- Acknowledge your team: When you see a certain caller’s name appearing over and over in these interactions, it might be time to share your appreciation for their hard work. If it’s your name, well, consider this a pat on the back from Numero’s Team CS!
Weekly Contributions Export
- If you thank them, they will grow: Sort contributions in descending or ascending order to segment your donors by giving level. Send a special thank you to those who donated over a certain threshold and keep them engaged. Alternatively, you can send a special thank you to donors who gave at a more entry-level amount with plans to encourage recurring donations.
- Evaluate your contribution sources: Applying source codes can help you figure out where your most successful fundraising stems from (calltime, events, etc). Learn more about source codes here.
Pledge or Follow-Up Export
- Strike while the iron is hot: Find the most recent pledges with a hard commitment level, add them to your next CallTime list and pin them to the top of the list so you don’t skip a beat!
- Skim the notes section: Your brain on CallTime is more powerful than you know! Scroll through the column of notes that were made on CallTime for the week and look for keywords. Add the enthusiastic results to a follow-up CallTime list in a month (or sooner) and register a soft pledge to their profile.